There are definite cons of remote work: lack of face-to-face interaction, lack of access to information, social isolation, and distraction at home. You can take these actions to overcome those challenges.
1. Structure daily check-ins
2. Utilize several communications options
3. Establish 'rules of engagement"
4. Provide opportunities for remote social interaction
5. Offer encouragement and emotional support
Related: Read 6 Ways the Pandemic will Make Companies More Human
Read Work from Home Tips