Are you looking for a job?
HRCap provides tips on how to strengthen your fundamental skills and core values.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH & HR CONSULTING
2022 HRCAP NEXT-GEN
Details and Eligibility
In celebration of AAPI Heritage Month, we are offering a scholarship to promote and empower the next generation of multicultural leaders. **The Application Deadline is August 31, 2022.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Currently Enrolled in a U.S.-based College or Graduate School
Identify as Asian American & Pacific Islander OR
Is taking Asian American studies or Asian language course
**U.S. Citizenship is no longer a requirement.
The top 6 winners will be announced on September 30, 2022.
One Gold winner will receive $1,500.
Two Silver winners will receive $1,000.
Three Bronze winners will receive $500.
Top 25 Finalists will receive a 1:1 resume review and career coaching mentorship.
Winners will be evaluated based on their scholastic achievement and essay.
How to Apply
1. Register using the google form below
2. Provide a written essay (500-750 words) answering BOTH prompts:
(1) What does your AAPI culture mean to you and/or why are you interested in Asian American studies/languages? (2) HRCap values service excellence, professionalism, integrity, cultural bridge, and human development. How do you display HRCap's values as a leader in your community?
3. Provide an updated resume.
4. Officially apply on bold.org (Click here).